How To Root Any Android phone Without PC Or USB?

How To Root Any Android phone Without PC Or USB?

Rooting an android phone is smartphone’s life changing process. Most of the users face problems while rooting their android phones & most of them failed because of their smartphone’s versions & compatibility.



Rooting any android phone has its own advantages & merits & you can read some of its benefits in Android Authority’s blog post. In this post, I’ll be teaching you how you can root your android phone without PC or USB.

First of all, let me show you my own phone’s status.

Now you have seen that my phone isn’t rooted currently but I’m going to make it. So follow these steps along & you’ll be able to root your own device quickly.

1:- Download KingRoot apk.

2:- Install kingRoot apk file on your android phone & follow the instructions to root your device in just a few steps.

Now let’s check out my phone’s status:

Guys if this was a simple process. If this method didn’t work for you then I’ve also published one another post about how to root almost any android device using PC & you can give a try to it.

If you have even not checked whether your phone is rooted or not then read it here to know your phone’s status.

You’ll like this:

How To Get Paid Apps For Free?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel